Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Questions about using this Forum software > VF and Forum software FAQs
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-02-01, 03:48 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

FAQ: How do I make a fancy signature for my posts?

Click on the "profile" button up top, then on "Edit Profile." In the signature box, include any text you would like appended to all of your posts. You can use vB code to give your signature additional formatting, and you may include smilies. For more info about vBcode, see http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/misc....bcode#buttons. Currently I am not allowing users to use HTML in their posts at the advice of the software manual. An HTML mistake in someone's signature could easily mess up the formatting and (depending on the type of error) maybe even make it impossible to read any thread to which that person has ever posted.

If you want to include an image in your signature, use vBcode tags around the URL. As an example (remove the spaces in between the IMG and the brackets):

[ IMG ]http://yourdomain.com/image.gif[ /IMG ]

Keep in mind that, unlike our other board, when you change/edit your sig, it gets changed on every message you have posted to the board, not just posts added after the change was made.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.