Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-19-18, 10:26 AM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
They are splits.. and a full body upper and a lower.. there is a cardio one too. I love it. Basic weight training. She does a lot of reps, but you can go heavy and slow down your reps .. I do that sometimes and other times I love the higher reps. I really love the total upper body strength one.. very effective!
Thank you. I’m going to get it.
Old 05-19-18, 09:15 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Thank you. I’m going to get it.
Its 50% off right now. It's a good deal for simple effective workouts. You repeat the same workouts each week.. but they do not get boring as it's only 30 days. I did change up the cardio for some of her YouTube ones for variety.
Old 05-23-18, 03:32 PM  
Sunrise
VF Supporter

I really like her 30 minute workouts, she packs a lot into a little time. Glad you posted about her!
Old 06-15-18, 10:38 AM  
Tiny

Throwing another shout out to Sydney!

I've been consistently working out with her for over 2 months now and I can feel how my strength and endurance has increased. I'm kind of shocked that I don't miss my DVDs and that I'm not even remotely bored with her. I just adore her training style.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Old 06-15-18, 01:15 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Throwing another shout out to Sydney!

I've been consistently working out with her for over 2 months now and I can feel how my strength and endurance has increased. I'm kind of shocked that I don't miss my DVDs and that I'm not even remotely bored with her. I just adore her training style.
Me too!! Between Sydney, Cathe On Demand, BBOD and some other YouTube workouts.. i am kept quite happy. I do not buy many DVDs anymore.

I love all of Sydneys workouts, she never disappoints. So much to choose from too!!

Tags
hiit, youtube channels