Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 08-25-13, 06:00 PM  
LAC

Thumbs up Handful sports bras & camis for smaller chests

If you are looking for a sports bra or camisole to flatter a smaller chest, I highly recommend checking out handful.com. At the beginning of the year I purchased one of their original bras (non-adjustable straps) in black and liked it so much that I purchased a second bra in white. Then I decided to give their camisoles a try and ended up buying two, one in black and one in purple. I haven't worn the camis to exericse in, but I have worn them as a casual top paired with a cardigan sweater and have actually received a couple of compliments on what pretty shirts they are.

I've been very pleased with the quality of all four items I've purchased. I've been wearing them regularly - at least weekly - for several months and they've held their shape and there is no pilling or other problems. They aren't necessarily inexpensive, but for me they've been worth the cost. There is no separate charge for shipping. I've received each one of my orders quickly, within just a few days of placing them.

I do not work for the company and have no relationship with them other than being a satisfied customer. I'm only posting this because I know every once in a while somebody posts asking for a good sports bra recommendation and I really think this is a nice product and right now the prices are reduced because they are clearing out old inventory (I just ordered the cami in gray)!
Old 09-01-13, 10:38 AM  
Leonana

Thanks for the link. I loved the video - very fun!
Old 09-01-13, 12:01 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I have been wearing handful for at least a couple of years now -- I wear them for every day wear, not for workouts, actually. I love how comfortable they are and the straps never slide. Love 'em!
Old 09-08-13, 12:24 PM  
LAC

The video is cute, isn't it

I've taken to wearing them for everyday use as well. I'm a BC survivor who has had a mastectomy and especially love how the pockets help me to hide the fact that my natural side and my fake side are a little uneven. They are also probably the most comfortable bras I've ever worn - I'm no longer pulling and tugging and re-adjusting throughout the day. For me it's like finding bra nirvana, lol!
Old 09-08-13, 02:20 PM  
antbuko

They look comfy for everyday wear. Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-01-13, 09:54 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I just wandered over to the website and ended up buying 1 bra, two tanks and some pads. Thanks for posting about this.