Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-23-13, 09:10 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwelters View Post
Yes I meant Zella's. I purchased a pair from Nordstrom and they really are wonderful material.

MariaW
I love love love Zella!
Old 06-07-13, 09:30 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Don't forget to check out lucy.com -- it's not necessarily cheaper, though they do have frequent sales -- but their stuff is good quality, comfy, flattering.
I love Lucy. I think it is way more affordable than Lululemon and Athleta, especially if you shop the clearance. I think the clothes are flattering and love that they come in "short" option.

For the record, I went into Lululemon at the Mall of America. I have never had such poor customer service. Snobby.

Jackie
Old 06-08-13, 07:33 AM  
spanishcurls

I have fallen in love with a new brand, Glyder. I purchased their Mantra crops in purple space dye. They are gorgeous. I just purchased their grey space dye ones and am waiting for their arrival.

This site has a 20% coupon: glyder20. http://downdogboutique.com/item_2039...-Space-Dye.htm

This is another site that has the purple space dye: http://evolvefitwear.com/catalog/gly...crop-space-dye

SUNSHINE10 gives you 10% off.

I'm a 4 in lululemon and the glyder XS fit me well.
Old 06-09-13, 09:47 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Don't forget to check out lucy.com -- it's not necessarily cheaper, though they do have frequent sales -- but their stuff is good quality, comfy, flattering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I love Lucy. I think it is way more affordable than Lululemon and Athleta, especially if you shop the clearance. I think the clothes are flattering and love that they come in "short" option.
Jackie
Big second! I love lucy.com.

I have to check the other brands mentioned here.
Old 06-10-13, 10:12 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyfit View Post
Victoria secret vsx pants are half the price of all lulufitness and look incredible on. Way better than the winder unders which kind of slide from the tummy when you do any exercise.
Love my yoga pants from Victoria Secret. I refuse to pay an obscene amount of money for clothes that I sweat in.
Old 09-03-13, 12:44 PM  
gilberteswann

Zobha is another brand which makes pants & tops really similar to lulus, and they have frequent sales. I think you get a 20% off coupon for joining their mailing list -- at least I got one & bought a pair of fold-over pants, like leggings with the same percentage of a miracle fiber like lulu's 'top secret' luon. And they're as good as lulu, plus I love the foldover waist. I learned of Zobha on the Dailey Method's blog. TDM is another barre franchise & I believe they sold Zobha at their studios and might still today. These pants are great; however, like lulu's luon pants you have to wash them with a bit of care; they can't put them in the dryer with certain other garments, as they will pick up fibers. I air dry mine (and nearly everything else I wash) but if you do lots of laundry this could get irritating.
Old 10-26-13, 09:15 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
Love my yoga pants from Victoria Secret. I refuse to pay an obscene amount of money for clothes that I sweat in.
I agree! Someone I know from Crossfit spent $1000 on workout clothes from Lululemon. I will spend money on a trainer but NOT on clothing.

Anyone hear about Fabletics? I just posted on the Vendor section that I saw their ad in the NY Times. They sell affordable workout clothing but it seems as if it is a "workout outfit of the month" type club. I almost bought something but am reluctant to get roped into something like that.