Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-06-11, 03:49 PM  
GeminiGLB

I just wanted to revive this thread to say Thank You to the VF community and the Trading program. I have met and been reunited with some great tradees lately who have either been very generous or very appreciative during our 'transaction'. VF is such a great place, I am grateful to you all!
Old 11-06-11, 04:10 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
I recently had my first trade! Two out of three went smooth & I feel great about it. However, I am still waiting (2.5 weeks now) for a trade. I held up to my end of the trade & expect the same in return! I am getting frustrated because, I can't do anything about it!
I realize this is an old post and this thread has been revived, but posting about trading is never "old"

I'm having to wait for trades lately so I can relate to the frustration of not knowing where my dvds are... I even lost interest in one I was trading for when it didn't arrive for two months!

There are a couple little tips I'd like to give to traders: please make sure you write down the address correctly. Little numbers matter!
Second: please let your trade partner know you received the DVD s/he sent.

I've also received a DVD with smiley stickers on the envelope Ever since, I try to put something in with my DVDs that may bring a smile to my trading partner's face. Sometimes I run out of cards or stickers....

Thanks to everyone who has traded with me
Old 11-06-11, 04:31 PM  
pgun3

What a great thread! I have recently had ALOT of GREAT trades lately with some very nice Vfer's. It's a great way to try insturctors/workouts that you normally wouldn't without spending the hard earned cash to do so! I think I have also traded with the Smiley Faced Sticker Bandit! But sadly I can't remember her name!!! I am horrible! I have also traded with many of you from this thread. So I would like to thank you all for the great trades and to thank those who have not posted on this thread.

So THANK YOU!
Old 11-06-11, 05:39 PM  
txfitmom

Thank you to the Smiley Faced Sticker Bandit (I know who you are) and to everyone else that has traded with me. I have received a lot of really great trades lately. I am definitely getting to try new workouts and I love that my videos are going to someone that really wants them as well.

Tags
trade courtesy, trading