Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 01-04-11, 07:52 PM  
wendy2

Thumbs up Streaming Colors aka Color Code Mode

This will be the third year I've used the Color Code Mode/Streaming Colors calendar to track my workouts. I love these things!

I ordered my calendar on the 2nd, but was unable to use the coupon code (from last year's calendar) for $2 off. I put the order through anyway, and then emailed their customer service asking if they could apply the code. I also mentioned that the site listed the calendar I ordered as out of stock, and I was hoping that wasn't the case.

I just received an email from them. They didn't see my email until after they sent my package on the 3rd. They will send me $2, and they fixed the coupon code so that if others have the same code it will now go through. She thanked me for pointing out that it said out of stock, and fixed the problem. She thanked me for my business and apologized for any inconvenience. It was a really nice note and a great customer service experience. I will continue to buy these calendars as long as they stay in business, which I hope is for many years to come!
Old 01-22-11, 01:56 AM  
wendy2

Coupon Code

duplicate posting from Bargain Watch:
I recently had a great customer service experience with Color Code Mode/Streaming Colors. During my interactions with Jen, the co-owner of the company, she offered to set up a $2 coupon code for VFers to use on the fitness or food journals. She emailed me more info yesterday and encouraged me to pass the code along to everyone at VF. You can use this once on each order you submit, but no more than one per order. It's not good on the highlighters they sell:

Your coupon value: $2.00
Your coupon code: vidfitwendy2
Valid at the ColorCodeMode.com website at: http://shop.colorcodemode.com/

A MESSAGE FROM COLORCODEMODE.COM
-------------------------------------------

HOW TO USE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE
-------------------------------------------
Your Gift Certificate is in the amount of $2.00. The next time you place an order at the ColorCodeMode.com online store, you will be asked if you would like to enter any coupon codes. ENTER THIS COUPON CODE: vidfitwendy2. This coupon code is valid through 1/14/12. If you have any questions about this, please contact the ColorCodeMode.com store administrator.

Visit the ColorCodeMode.com website at:
http://shop.colorcodemode.com/

Thank you!

I do want to mention that I'm not receiving anything by passing this along to you. It has my name in it only because this came about due to it being inspired by my customer service interactions.

I highly recommend these journals for tracking your workouts, and I know VFers love a nice little coupon. Enjoy!

Wendy
Old 02-24-11, 03:02 PM  
CarlaShanti

I bought one of these one year and had to throw it away. It bought out the wost of my OCD tendencies and made me feel a little crazy! I'm glad to hear not everyone gets as obsessed over stuff.
Old 04-01-11, 06:18 AM  
jahra

Is there a contact form or email on the site?
I could not find one and I had a few questions about the journal,etc.

Tags
calendar, journals, streaming colors, workout log