Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 12-14-10, 01:58 PM  
RedPanda

Thumbs up Amazon Community Seller VIDEO TRONIX 07

I thought I'd share my recent experience with Amazon community seller VIDEO TRONIX 07.

Amazon community sellers charge $12+ for international shipping for one DVD, so even if you find a dirt cheap bargain, you have to consider if it's really a bargain after you've paid for shipping.

I ordered one DVD through Amazon's "1-click" setting when I got the message "Order more items through 1-click within the next 30 minutes and we'll combine your orders for cheaper shipping". I already knew that community sellers charge $12+ for each individual DVD and won't combine orders, but being a vidiot on a bargain-hunting roll and seduced by Amazon's marketing, I figured that different rules apply to "1-click" orders. So I ordered three DVDs for a total of $7, and thought I was doing great until I scrolled down on the order confirmation page and saw that my shipping total was $37!

So I sent VIDEO TRONIX 07 a very polite message, asking if they could combine the three orders to save postage costs. They got back to me within the hour (and this was over the weekend) to say that the shipping charge was Amazon's idea, not theirs, and I had the option of either cancelling my order or having the difference in shipping costs credited to my Mastercard. I chose the latter option, and received an email yesterday from Amazon saying that my credit card was being credited $19.50.

So the message of my story is:

* it can pay to ask nicely
* VIDEO TRONIX 07 provide excellent customer service!
Old 12-14-10, 07:27 PM  
Buzzer

I love a story with a happy ending
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14