Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-13-10, 07:11 PM  
RedPanda

Thumbs down Another Amazon community seller to avoid

Back in late March/early February, there was some buzz about Jeanette Jenkins' Core and Stretch it Out. I shopped around to find the best price and discovered an Amazon Community seller, bookspassion1 selling it for only $3.00. The total price, including international shipping, was $3.00 less than the price at TotalFitnessDVDs, so looking to save $3.00, I placed my order with bookspassion1 on 1 February.

On 5 February, I received a shipping notice saying it was shipped on 3 February.

Hmm....

On 10 March, I emailed bookspassion1 asking them to confirm that my DVD has actually been shipped, and on 13 March received this reply:
We had a problem in our system that did not allow us to ship international items right away. However, we shipped it out as soon as we solved the issue. Your book is on the way and should arrive shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Bah! I can't put in a claim to Amazon to have my money refunded until 5 April, and in the meantime I have ordered the DVD from Mary.

Just thought I'd let others know about this vendor, and next time I'll save myself the grief and order from Mary in the first place.
Old 03-19-10, 06:23 PM  
kali1

Thanks for letting us know

Tags
amazon bad seller