Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-11-09, 02:00 PM  
KathAL79

I've had Strength in Movement (SiM) and Better Burn Better Buns (BBBB) for a while now and somewhat recently acquired the other two (Finding Your Core, or FYC, and Endurance for Movement, or EfM) once I got a stability ball. SiM is a nice little workout that gives me more bun burn than BBBB (I blame it on the 1-legged squats). BBBB is probably the most cardio-intensive of the TLTs, but it has some nice balance and stabilizer work, especially for the lower body, which I've found helpful. I've only done FYC and EfM once each, but they're good, too, with more strength work. FYC isn't just corework; it has a killer hamstring sequence.

These may be pretty easy to pick up on the exchange, since the excitement over them seems to have died down (due in part to Tracie's moving on to another type of fitness program, thus meaning we're not likely to ever see more of these).

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
Old 03-11-09, 02:05 PM  
lindseylu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi
I like Strength in Movement, Endurance for Movement, and Better Burn, Better Buns for functional fitness. I didn't like the one with core in the title and traded it away.
Ditto this exactly!!!

I really like all of the TLP's. I think they are tougher IMO than the TLT's and didnt have such a functional feel to them IIRC. They are great w/o's!

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
Old 03-11-09, 03:06 PM  
Indy

Have all TLTs

I must admit that I have not done any of these workouts in FOREVER and I did have one of the TLP workouts - although I'm not sure which - all I know is that I hated it and never did it again. It was led by someone who led one of the 1st set of FitPrimes. I can't remember her name either. Like I said - It has been forever. I have all the FitPrimes - and none of the WHFN FitPrimes or KickButts - I realized that a lot of them were remakes of the FitPrimes and didn't bother with them.

The TLT workouts are all good - they all have the same sort of style and are very unique. I don't think there is too much out there like them.
Old 03-11-09, 04:21 PM  
sundari

I think the "TLT's" are great for functional fitness. I only kept "SIM", "FYC" and "BBB".

"SIM" is almost Firmish. "FYC" is total body strength done in a functional way. And "BBB" is a functional cardio.

Tags
keli roberts, strong bear, tlt