Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Notices

Old 06-29-04, 01:12 PM  
acey

Billyblanks.com problems?

Has anyone tried ordering the new batch of videos on billyblanks.com? I have found that the "buy now!" button does NOT work on most of the new tapes, i.e. Taebo Extreme, Cardio Circuit. Even on the ones that do "work," they only work if you click on "more info" and get to the full description of the tapes, then click the buy now button.

I don't think it's my computer, because it happened on my home computer as well. Just wondering if it's happened to anyone else.

Maybe it's a cosmic way of telling me to desist from buying these tapes right now I did hear from others that the shipping costs were pretty bad. Maybe collage or QVC will eventually retail the Taebo Extreme, Cardio Circuit, Boot Camp, etc.?

--acey
Old 06-30-04, 12:00 AM  
MelissaA

Hi, acey. I'm not sure what's wrong, but my guess is that some of them aren't available until September 7th, at least that's what it says on Amazon.com. If that's true, it's odd that Billy's site doesn't mention this fact.
Old 06-30-04, 07:26 AM  
acey

problem seems fixed

Hey Mindy--thanks for the reply. Actually last night I checked again and the cookies now seem to work, at least on my PC at home (we'll see if it works on the Mac at work). So these workouts are apparently available now, after all.

--acey