Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Notices

Old 06-22-04, 02:34 PM  
judyblueeyes

Smile Freedom Exercise System

JB Berns' great new Freedom Exercise System works like nothing else every has for me. I've been an avid spinner for over seven years and have been rebounding for four years. Both have gotten me fit and kept my weight down but neither has really helped get rid of persistant figure flaws like Freedom Exercises. JB's DVDs focus on each body part with ten postures that are reapeated eight times. You use no equipment at all and just squeeze each body part. It's old fashioned isometrics and it works better than weights or any machine. You can easily do one a day since each takes no more than 15 minutes. I've been doing the arms, shoulders, back and chest once a week with the legs and abs more often. In just a little over two months, my whole body has slimmed down and tightened up. I'm 56 years old and for the first time in my life I'm thinking about a two-piece bathing suit.undefined
Old 06-22-04, 06:56 PM  
Dawn3

I have been using FE daily now since 5/12, but haven't seen the results you're talking about. I really focus on each muscle group too so I don't waste my time, I feel the workout while I'm doing it, but so far nothings come out of it. Hopefully I'll start to see something soon.