Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Notices

Old 05-17-04, 07:09 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Thumbs up karenvoight.com

karenvoight.com is the fastest shipper ever! I ordered DVDs on Friday, the 14th, and I received them Monday, the 17th (and they came from CA to NY). What is funny is that I received their e-mail message that my order had shipped AFTER I received the DVDs.

I am so excited to have Karen's older workouts on DVD now! It's like getting brand new workouts.
Old 05-17-04, 10:14 PM  
amyzan
VF Supporter

I had the same experience with them a couple of years ago, Abbe. Nice to hear they're still reliable and prompt!

Amy

from Stream of Life, Rabindranath Tragore
Old 05-18-04, 08:07 AM  
Dawn3

I agree, when I replaced all the VHS with DVD, I ordered directly through her site because of the prompt service. A few years ago, I had gotten a tape which constantly rolled and called to explain the problem. They sent me another one by air and I had it like either the next day or within two days. They didn't want me to ship the other back either, which was odd. Great Customer Service!!!
Old 05-18-04, 01:20 PM  
dnk
VF Supporter

Karen Voight provides excellent customer service. When I ordered from her last year, I received my tape very quickly. The sound was "off", and when I called her company they sent one out immediately along with an SASE. I would do business with them again.

Deb