Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-17, 03:50 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

1. If you could get rid of any Thanksgiving staple food, what would it be? those candied yams/sweet potatoes with marshmallows. ruins a perfectly good vegetable, IMHO

2. What is something you love to do around Thanksgiving? Or, who is someone you love to see around Thanksgiving?My DH is in retail, but he actually doesn't have to work on Thanksgiving Day so it's our time together, all day, so we stay home and relax and take a walk without the pressure to do errands.

3. What are your plans for the upcoming holiday(s)? Well, since I'm late to this thread and it's already happened, my plan was to stay home this year and enjoy the day with DH. We traveled last year, took a wrong turn and got lost on the way home in the fog in the dark on a deserted highway that could have been in a horror movie plot and my DH had to pee for a good hour and a half before we got back into civilization--ick

4. What fitness gift are you tempted/planning to buy yourself - especially given Black Friday and Cyber Monday? (Gotta keep this on topic )Looking to buy a new pair of Altra running shoes if there are any decent deals. These shoes can be pricey but the wide toe box is so comfortable for my feet.

5. What memory do you have of hanging out on VF over the holiday season (gift exchange, New Year's exercise-a-thon, holiday workouts, something totally random, etc.) In the past there have been discussions about the delivery of a new Cathe series, those have toned down over the years. Reading the thread on the New Year's exercise-a-thon since by the time I decided I was going to participate there were no times left that I would be able to handle.

6. What is one thing you want to do differently next year? Accept myself more for who I am, working on my fitness for my health and well being and downplaying the aesthetics.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience

Tags
getting to know you, introductions