Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 05-23-12, 01:52 PM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

Angry They stopped making my fave sports bra

I was a big fan of the Champion bra that Title Nine used to sell under the description "Sport Top for Larger Breasted Women Only" (style 310305). I bought a bunch of them a long time ago and now the last ones are finally wearing out.

It was a popular style among other well-endowed VF'ers... any former fans find something else they like as much or better? I prefer back-hook bras since my shoulders object to the overhead thing.

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham
Old 05-23-12, 05:40 PM  
PhyllisG

Champion stopped making the sports bra I liked also. It had back hooks. I refuse to pull those things over my head. Feel like I could easily strangle myself in it when hot and sweaty. I bought a few and my last one was done a few months ago. I was visiting stores in malls, online etc. Finally found a bra in Marshall's for $5 that is very similar to the Champion. Now I haunt Marshall's hoping to find another one.
Good Luck!
Old 05-23-12, 07:03 PM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

Ooh, Marshalls! Good suggestion. That's where I got the cheap yoga crop pants I love to run in, too.

There's also a local running store here that does custom sports bra fittings, so if I can't find something I like soon, I'll probably head over see what they say.

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham
Old 08-19-12, 05:05 PM  
punkrockmom
VF Supporter

I love the high impact bras by under armour. I use to double up my sports bras before I found them.
Old 08-19-12, 05:13 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I started wearing Champion's Model 6483 about six months ago when I got tired of the hooks falling off my Enells. I'm liking them because they hold 'the girls' in, but are not as confining as the Enell. They retail for about $40, but I am always seeing BOGO half off specials.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
Old 08-19-12, 10:30 PM  
Yoyogirl72

I love my Moving Comfort Fiona bras. Straps have adjustable Velcro which I have been able to tighten as I lose weight. I also like their Maya bra. Check out the reviews on Amazon. I've found them at the local sporting goods store too.