Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-19-09, 06:40 PM  
sugarhound

Physique 57

I received my set of three the other day. The classic, though, had a broken piece inside the case where the the DVD is held on the middle (I have no idea what it's called) so the DVD bounced inside the case. It played just fine but I still wanted a new case.

I called the phone number listed in my shipping email and explained the problem and would they pls send me a new case? Instead they offered to send me the entire workout again and go ahead and just keep the old one. I could give it to a friend for example. I told them that was wonderful and thank you but I would keep it since I don't know anyone willing to work out that hard.

Great customer service to Physique 57!
Old 11-19-09, 07:02 PM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhound View Post

Great customer service to Physique 57!
LOVE these workouts! They're great, yes? *cough* Fluidity take notes *cough*
Old 11-20-09, 09:20 AM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarhound View Post
I told them that was wonderful and thank you but I would keep it since I don't know anyone willing to work out that hard.
Do you think they are too hard for an intermediate exerciser? I had just about talked myself into ordering, but now I'm scared!

Last edited by zoegirl; 11-20-09 at 09:21 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 11-20-09, 09:38 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Zoegirl - There is always a background exerciser showing modifications so these workouts are definitely appropriate an intermediate level.
Old 11-20-09, 09:41 AM  
sugarhound

I think they're great. You can modify which is what I like but that fact that I am still sore today tells me I need it more.

I LOVE them. More than Bar Method. Go for it!
Old 12-13-09, 07:03 AM  
acescholar

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Zoegirl - There is always a background exerciser showing modifications so these workouts are definitely appropriate an intermediate level.
I had great service from P57 as well -- very helpful over the phone.

These are challenging workouts, but there are always intermediate modifications. For some of the ab exercises, I definitely went to the modification. And, I thought my core was in such great shape!
Old 12-17-09, 02:45 PM  
ukjocilyn

Physique 57

I had a similar experience with Physique 57. I got my DVDs in the mail this week and the Classic workout had been bounced around inside the case. I called customer service right away and they offered to send another one out immediately.
Old 01-19-10, 10:06 AM  
fitnessbuff

These workouts are currently my favorite. I love the instructors, they're fun, and the workouts are intense. I was on a huge Cardio Barre kick awhile ago, and although I still love those workouts, I find myself doing P57 more at the moment.