Notices

Old 04-02-24, 01:05 PM  
CharM

Jessica Smith, get her dvds while you can

From today's email:

Quote:
NEW: WALK ON: 2 MORNING WALKS!

LAST CALL FOR a DVD copy!

Please note: Once these copies are sold out, we are not making more hard copies.

Many of our DVD titles are not going to be restocked due to decreased DVD demand, so if you would like to complete your collection with hard copies, please check out our Amazon store here before they sell out!
It's too bad, but it was only a matter of time.
Old 04-02-24, 04:24 PM  
JENILU

Don't have to like it, but I understand. She gave a youtube announcement that she'll be back there some soon. I still can't afford the membership, but want to so bad. I do buy the DVDs for that reason. I'm so sad. (about the whole thing of DVDs, not just her not producing them anymore).

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 04-02-24, 08:46 PM  
Leonana

I thought it was only the one Walk dvd, but it sounds like all her dvds. Signs of the times, I guess.
Old 04-03-24, 08:35 AM  
zoegirl

I will probably buy her DVDs as long as she puts them out, but about a month ago, I did sign up for a membership on her site. At the first of the year, I started doing daily yoga-pilates-fusion workouts and she is by far my favorite instructor. I have been impressed with the variety of these type workouts on the site, plus all of the strength and walking workouts as well. In the past, I was not a big fan of her strength workouts, but I am truly loving these and finding them challenging. I have tried a few other subscriptions, but can truly see myself sticking with Jessica for the long haul.
Old 04-03-24, 09:53 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
At the first of the year, I started doing daily yoga-pilates-fusion workouts and she is by far my favorite instructor. I have been impressed with the variety of these type workouts on the site, plus all of the strength and walking workouts as well. In the past, I was not a big fan of her strength workouts, but I am truly loving these and finding them challenging. I have tried a few other subscriptions, but can truly see myself sticking with Jessica for the long haul.
Same here!

-Neita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
Old 04-03-24, 12:22 PM  
prettyinpink

I think I will pick up a couple of her DVDs. I recently did a few of her YouTube “walks” and remembered how much I liked her.

Which are your favorites of the walking/fusion/moderate cardio?
Old 04-03-24, 09:52 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I thought it was only the one Walk dvd, but it sounds like all her dvds. Signs of the times, I guess.
I thought the same too! But it does seem to apply to all of DVDs. I admit that I was a bit perturbed that her AAP launched right after I made a big purchase of DVDs to round out my collection. But now I'm glad that I got them.
-Neita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes

Tags
jessica smith